- Version 1.5.0
- Download 7693
- File Size 7MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 31, 2022
- Last Updated August 2, 2022
The description of Netflix App
Watch Oscar-winning movies, documentaries and hot TV shows around the world in Netflix.
- Discover the latest trending TV series or movies and stream them on your device directly.
- Download the films you like to the mobile phone and watch them offline wherever you are.
- Personalized Netflix recommendations according to your favorite types of movies and TVs.
Looking for the most talked about TV shows and movies from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy
Netflix design and Outlook
Netflix is quite straightforward and has a very simple user interface. The home screen shows your most recently viewed and incomplete shows at the top for easy access. The featured content like popular shows and recommendations based on your viewing history is shown below.
You can swipe up to view more content from various genres, then swipe left to view more shows from each genre. Also, browse for movies and shows by genres, like Action, TV Shows, and Comedies, by hitting the Browse button in the upper left, then choosing a genre. You can also try Popcorn Time.
The viewing controls on Netflix pop up with a tap and disappear after a few seconds while you watch a video. A large button lets you scrub through the video with a little window that shows the exact point you’re pointing at in the timeline — great for finding the part of the show you want to watch. A rewind button lets you go back 10 seconds in the show, and volume control is in the upper right.
Browsing for Shows and movies
When you touch a title, Netflix shows you all the details such as the star rating, synopsis, and a list of episodes for TV shows. A drop-down menu lets you quickly switch to a later season, and you can browse by an episode in the list.
The app is not free to use you will need to choose from a monthly or weekly payment plan. It does come free for the first month but you will still need to enter your card details in order to complete the subscription.