- Version 1.5.0
- Download 960
- File Size 5.1MB
- Create Date July 29, 2022
- Updated the One UI 3 style to One UI 4
- Bug fixes and small improvements
Your download will start in a few minutes Please wait and must turn on the unknown sources after downloading to install the app.
To allow the app installation, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust“.
Also if you downloaded using a chrome browser then you need to turn on unknown sources from chrome settings also.
Allow app install from unknwon sources in Android® 8. x and higher
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon. Settings. .
- Tap. Apps. .
- Tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap. Configure apps. .
- From the 'Advanced' section, tap. Special app access. .
- Tap. Install unknown apps. .
- Tap the desired app (e.g., Chrome, Gmail, Drive, etc.) then tap. Allow from this source.