We use YouTube a lot but many people when starting don’t know much about youtube. So these are the top 10 most asked questions about youtube by new users and YouTubers.
YouTube was launched in 2005. It was registered on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim, the three former employees of the American e-commerce company PayPal. The company headquarters is in San Bruno, California.
In 2006 Google had purchased YouTube for $1.65 billion. And Google now Google generates $1.65B every 3 weeks. The net worth of Youtube is about $15 Billion.
10 Most Asked Q&A about Youtube
Here is the list of YouTube’s top 10 most asked questions. There are a lot of questions asked about YouTube every day. But these are only Top 10 of them.
Q1. What is YouTube thumbnail size?
The YouTube thumbnail size is 1280×720 pixels. It means 1280 pixels Horizontally and 720 pixels vertically. So your thumbnail should in this size else it will appear cut off.
Q2. How to Delete YouTube channel?
To delete youtube channels, You need to follow these steps- (also explained in the image below)
- Go to Youtube studio
- Then click on Settings
- Click over Advance settings >> Manage youtube account
- After that Click on Advance settings
- Now below you will see the Delete channel
- Click on the Delete channel and it will ask you for YouTube channel password
- Enter the password and will be redirected to the Next screen
- Now if you just want to Hide the content then click over “I want to Hide my content”, this way people will not find your channel.
- But if you want to delete channel permanently then click over “I want to permanently delete my content”
- After clicking Delete my content your channel will delete from Youtube
The update may take some time, so you might continue to see thumbnails of your videos on the site for a short time.
After you delete a channel, the channel URL and channel name will no longer be visible or searchable on YouTube.
Q3. What is Youtube play button list?
There are 5 Youtube play buttons that are rewarded to Youtubers when they reach certain subscribers milestone.
1. Silver Play button
You get a Silver play button (Name of youtube award) when you have more than 100,000 subscribers or 100k subscribers on Youtube. It should be cleared that Views and Likes doesn’t Matters but you should have 100,000 subscribers
At 100,000 subscribers you also get an option to Apply for verification. Verified channel gets a Grey verified badge on their channel so that fans can find real youtube channels.
How to Apply for verification?
You just need to email YouTube creator support and ask for verification on Your channel. They will check the youtube channel and will verify it within 24 hours. After that within 24 hours, a verification mark will start to appear
How to Email Youtube Creator Support
- Sign in to your YouTube channel.
- Tap your profile picture or channel icon.
- Then select Help & feedback or try Help.
- Under “Need more help?”, select Contact Us.
- Follow the prompts to chat with our Creator Support team.
If you don’t see the email option, make sure your channel is monetized because Non-monetized channel didn’t gets the option.
If you still can’t find contact us, then use Send Feedback button. And write down about you not getting contact via email option. Leave a comment below if need more help.
2. Gold Play button
You can get a Gold play button (Name of youtube award) when you have more than 1,000,000 subscribers or 1M subscribers on Youtube. It should be cleared that Views and Likes doesn’t Matters but you should have 1,000,000 subscribers.
3. Diamond Play button
You get a Diamond play button (Name of youtube award) when you have more than 10,000,000 subscribers or 10M subscribers on Youtube. It should be cleared that Views and Likes doesn’t Matters but you should have 10,000,000 subscribers
These 3 play buttons are well known for many years because many Youtubers got these buttons.
But after pewdiepie reached 50M subscribers for the first time, Youtube decided to make something different.
4. Ruby Play button
You can get a Ruby play button (Name of youtube award) when you have more than 50,000,000 subscribers or 50M subscribers on Youtube.
Now, these buttons just came a few years ago when the first pewdiepie hit 50M subscribers. Youtube made Playbutton with pewdiepie channel branding. After some time TSeries also hit 50M subscribers and their play button looks different because of different channel branding.
5. 100M subscribers Play button
You can get this play button (Name of youtube award) when you have more than 100,000,000 subscribers or 100M subscribers on Youtube.
100M subscribers play button looks like diamond play button but it has Ruby instead of a diamond. Now, these are very big milestones and only a few channels have reached this milestone. So also read the Top 10 most disliked video on Youtube.
Q4. How to Get Youtube button when reaches 100k subscribers?
If you have reached 100k subscribers then congratulations, You will be rewarded with the Silver play button.
- Just wait for some days or weeks because youtube will send you a notification about 100k subscribers. The notification will be visible in the creator studio dashboard at the top.
- Don’t do anything before the notification comes because it takes some time for youtube to send a notification. This is Because Youtube will now verify all the subscribers on your channel.
- If you have bought them or spammed them on youtube then you will not get the silver play button.
- After likes 2-4 weeks, you will get the congratulation notification for 100k subscribers.
- Youtube will give you Redeem code and you have redeemed the play button. More info
- You just have to go to link and enter the redeem code.
- Then just enter your channel name and address and youtube will ship the silver play button to your home.
Q5. How to change youtube channel name?
If you want to change your youtube channel name then follow the easy steps:-
- Go to Youtube and click on the channel icon.
- Then click on Manage your Google account.
- Then click on Personal Info and then name.
- Now you will be asked to enter the password along with OTP if Two-factor verification is turned on.
- Now you can change to any channel name.
Note: Changing, Youtube channel name will remove the verified badge.
Q6. How to make Youtube channel art backgrounds 2560×1440?
I recommend using Canva for making Youtube channel art. See the image below how you can use this. I actually made all these images using canva.
- Go to Canva and click over create a design.
- Then Search for youtube in the search bar and select Youtube channel art.
- Then you will get a lot of templates that you can use or you can make it from scratch.
- Then just add templates, upload images, use photos, add elements and text and styles.
- After completing the Click over the download button and you can download it in JPG or PNG image format
Q7. Most liked Indian video on youtube?
Carryminati Minati “Yalgaar” video released on Jun 5, 2020 is the most liked indian video on Youtube with 14M Likes, and this video is also added in the list of Top 20 most liked videos in 24 hours.
The video is got so many likes because of the previous carry minati video (after this video) which was deleted by youtube.
Q8. Most Disliked video on youtube in India?
Sadak 2 is the most disliked video on youtube in india with 13M dislikes and 737k likes.
Also check – TOP 10 Most disliked video on youtube
Sadak 2 is also the most Dislikes video on youtube after Youtube Rewind 2018, means it’s the 2nd most disliked video in the world.
Q9. Most viewed Indian video on youtube?
- Phonics Song with Two Words (English) is the most Viewed Indian video on youtube with 3.7B views.
- हम्प्टी ट्रैन और उसके फल दोस्तों से मिलिए is the most viewed indian Hindi video and 2nd kost viewed indian video with over 2.4B Views.
- Lakdi ki kathi, kathi pe ghoda is a very popular Hindi song and is the 3rd most viewed video on youtube in india with 2.3B views.
Q10. Most subscribed youtube channel in India?
T-series not only Indian but the world’s most subscribed Youtube channel with over 181M Subscribers on Youtube. But many don’t consider it as the most subscribed youtube channel i India because it is running by the company of many people.
So most people consider Carry Minati as most subscribed Individual Youtube channel in india with over 29.8M subscribers.
So these are the Top 10 most asked questions on youtube and their answers. The data like most subscribed, liked, disliked may vary with time but updates regularly when new changes develops. Comment down if you have any other question about Youtube and we will provide the answer