Open from the Lock screen & Notifications iOS 13
You can quickly view your recent notifications from the Lock screen by turn on your phone.
You can also do these things from the Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 13:
– Tap a single notification or a group of notifications to view all of them for that app.
– Swipe left over notifications to manage, view, or clear the notifications.
– Manage alerts for specific apps.
Learn how to set, use, and change a passcode on your device.
Set a passcode on your phone to help protect your data.
Set up a passcode
– On your phone, open Lock Screen & Notification ap.
– Tap Passcode option.
– Enable Passcode and Enter a six-digit passcode.
– Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.